MAPflow Annual Subscription – Minor Ailments Prescribing Workflow Tool
Web-based clinical decision support tool designed specifically for Ontario pharmacists.
- Owners Bundle members receive the MAPflow annual subscription as a benefit included in their membership fee.
- If you are not a member of OPA, you may visit www.mapflow.ca to make a purchase.
- Subscription price is per user.
Implement Effective and Efficient Minor Ailments Services in Your Pharmacy
A powerful clinical decision-making and documentation tool designed for pharmacists
MAPflow is a web-based clinical decision support tool designed specifically for the Ontario pharmacy practice environment by Dr. Nardine Nakhla. Pharmacists using MAPflow will appreciate the intuitive interface that efficiently guides them through the entire minor ailments assessment, prescribing, documentation and follow-up process required for this new scope of practice. MAPflow subscriptions are fully portable across multiple sites, enabling pharmacists to use the tool in any practice environment where they perform minor ailments assessments.
Why Choose MAPflow?
Optimize Your Minor Ailments Workflow in 3 Easy Steps
- Add MAPflow to your OPA Membership purchase to be first in line to use this powerful clinical tool for the implementation of minor ailments in January 2023
- Receive your activation code and onboarding information within a few weeks to help you set up
- Set yourself up for success to deliver exceptional minor ailments services to your patients in 2023!
OPA members receive a discount on MAPflow’s annual subscription.
Owners Bundle members receive the MAPflow annual subscription as a benefit included in their membership fee.