With the continuing evolution of pharmacy practice in the province, we know that pharmacists and pharmacy owners alike have questions about the changing role of pharmacists, changing practice guidelines, and policy issues that affect your practice, your business and your ability to provide quality patient care. We’ve helped members with the issues facing them today such as:
- Preparing for a third-party audit, and how to pass it with flying colours
- Successfully completing a patient MedsCheck that optimizes your expertise for your patient
- Clarifying scope of practice and how policy decisions impact your practice
- Completing forms to help you apply for funding for the Allied Health Professional Development Fund
- Providing tools for today’s pharmacy hot topics such as cannabis, antimicrobial stewardship and managing asthma to name a few
- Interpreting College decisions and regulations
- Sharing your feedback with regulatory decision-makers and changing practice as needed
The OPA Practice Support Network can help!
All OPA members now have access to OPA’s network of pharmacy experts who can help answer your practice and policy questions. Whether you’re wondering about how new scope changes can be implemented into your practice, about proper documentation for a MedsCheck or anything in between, we’re here to help.
To access the OPA Practice Support Network:
- Email your question. Please include your name, daytime phone number, and OPA ID.
- Ask your question by phone. Call 416-441-0788 x 0 or 1-877-341-0788 x 0 between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday. (Public holidays excluded.)
The team at OPA will do its best to respond to your question as quickly as we can.