Pharmacy Technician Day is on October 19, 2021. On this day we celebrate the vital role that pharmacy technicians play in pharmacy teams to provide exceptional patient care. At the Ontario Pharmacists Association, we would like to celebrate this day by giving away two memberships to eligible pharmacy technicians or pharmacy technician students.
To enter for a chance to win one of two FREE 2022 OPA pharmacy technician memberships, participants must share what being a pharmacy technician means to them in the comment section of the social card featured below. The social card will be shared on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Instagram for the duration of the contest (October 12-19, 2021).
- Only those who comment on social card featured above between October 12-19, 2021, are eligible to enter the draw.
- The winners will be selected in a random draw and announced during the week of November 1, 2021.
- To receive one of two FREE 2022 OPA technician membership (up to $99 in value), you will need to be eligible for OPA membership. Find out here: https://opatoday.com/product/technicians-membership-2021/
- By claiming the prize, you agree that OPA will use your first name and last name for the purpose of announcing the winners in the Association’s emails and social media channels.
- Winners will be contacted through the same social media profile they have used to post. If no response is received within 48 hours, the prize will go to the next person selected through random draw.