Quitting smoking is one of the most impactful changes to their health that your patients can make. And, in light of Covid-19’s effects on those with compromised respiratory systems, the need for extra support to help smokers quit is even greater.
In this interactive webinar you will uncover:
• How to prepare yourself and team for the rush of patients due to New Year’s resolutions
• Tools and supports to make this service a success for your patients
• Impactful responses to tough questions from smokers
• Practical knowledge, insights beyond therapeutics, and more
• Insights into the best use of pharmacotherapy for smoking cessation
• Plus, because of the upcoming holidays, there will be a special offer for all participants
Speaker: Jane Ling, RPh, BScPhm
Jane is currently a primary care pharmacist with the North Durham Family Health Team, a community pharmacist at Lovell Drugs in the Glazier Medical Centre, and a clinical lecturer for the School of Pharmacy at TheUniversity of Waterloo. Jane is the author of our PD program, Implementing Smoking Cessation Services.